Seasonal Recipe: Wintery Crémant d’Alsace Cocktail
December 04, 2017
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed clementine juice (grapefruit or orange work well too)
- 1 fat peel clementine (grapefruit or orange work well too)
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- 4 ounces sparkling wine (Pierre Sparr Crémant d'Alsace Brut)
In a Champagne flute or coupe:
1. Add your citrus juice.
2. Squeeze your citrus peel to express the oils around the rim of the glass.
3. Drop the peel into the glass.
4. Add the bitters and the rosemary sprig and pour in the chilled bubbly.
Recipe Courtesy of: Today.com
Recipe by: Maureen Petrosky
Photo credit: Maureen Petrosky
Wine Pairing - Crémant d’Alsace
Ranging from pale gold to a gorgeous salmon color—depending on the grapes—Crémant d’Alsace is a bubbly that fits all occasions and cuisines. Elegant and mineral-driven, these vibrant sparkling wines are made in the traditional method. Brut (white) sparklers will express toast, white flowers and citrus, and Rosé Crémants will be lush with bright, red berry fruits and rose petals.